Friday, May 28, 2010

The move is done!

Well, we did it. I am moved. Within two days every box was unpacked and art was on the walls. Now I'm not saying it's done, but at least it's now home. (Someday I am going to have to work on that garage...) I am so very grateful for the help of my lovely boyfriend and his crew. They made it all possible.
Now, having said that I worry about talking about him. As most of you well know I don't exactly have the best track record with the romantic interests in my lie. So I wonder if it's a good idea to talk about them on here. But then again it's an important part of my daily life. Hmmm.... what to do, what to do...? I think I would like some opinions on that.
Today I am preparing to leave for Stone Dance. I am excited and terrified. I know that huge things will come of this, but I really want a gentle experience of change this time. As a Phoenix this has most definitely NOT been my past. That fire freaking hurts! (Most of the time.) But my life is growing gentler. As I age, become more aware, spend more time focused on the positive, feel more centered in my truth I ride the waves of my life much more easily.
It's not until I look backwards that I realize this. But it is the truth. Things that would have knocked me off center, heck knocked me off my rocker for that matter, come and go now. These days I know that the truth is still the truth, that I am still going where I'm going, and that love is always the answer.
I was asked the other day (via text no less) what are practical ways to let go of the ego? Wow, apparently someone out there thinks I know the answer to that question. I think I will pray on that while I dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment