Monday, May 31, 2010

Wow, so that's what that is!

Stone Dance is done, what an amazing gift. I went into this totally blind. I had never attended this ceremony, never even heard about it until a few months ago. I had idea what to expect.
I left here Friday afternoon with the bf, (he was incredibly supportive, btw) and my biggest fear was that I would not be able to make it through. We unloaded my stuff, and my sponsor was not there. I got back in the truck for a moment to say good-bye and I started to cry. I was a bit overwhelmed. I was in a strange situation with no one I knew very well. I was alone and about to embark on a big journey, and I was going the road alone.
He said to me, "you don't have to do this, I will get your stuff and take you home right now." I was shocked, I never thought of not doing it. I said, "I'm having a moment of fear not doubt." I kissed him good-bye and I was off on my grand new adventure.
It was amazing, it was lovely and everything happened exactly as it should. Not as I expected, but as it should.
Tell you more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment